Welcome to your new ESL blog where learning english has never been so easy and so fun!!!!!


This blog was designed especially for you. You student at the ENGLISH FOR KIDS COURSE. The purpose of this blog is that you can have extra practice at home of the topics you are looking at in the course. Besides, you will find lots of extra material such as videos, songs, worskheets and so much more, that will help you practice your english in an enjoyable way.



sábado, 25 de mayo de 2013

HELLO BOYS AND GIRLS

THE COUNTDOWN HAS JUST BEGUN.

Nos quedan unicamente 2 semanas de clases para decirle adios a este semestre. Y mientras tanto, aun tenemos trabajo por hacer. 


COMO YA SABEN, CADA FIN DE SEMESTRE SE REALIZA LA CLAUSURA EN LA CUAL SE REALIZAN DIFERENTES ACTIVIDADES PARA QUE LOS PADRES DE FAMILIAN VEAN SU DESEMPEÑO EN LA LENGUA INGLESA. 

A continuación les envio la informacion que cada uno debe de estudiar para desempeñar de la mejor manera el acto que le toco.

MATERIAL QUE DEBERAN TRAER PARA LA PROXIMA SEMANA. 
  • CARTULINA COLOR AMARILLA
  • BRILLANTINA COLOR PLATEADA
  • RESISTOL
  • $ 5 PESOS DE COOPERACION PARA COMPRAR LOS ADORNOS PARA EL DIA DE LA CLAUSURA.
  • A LOS CHICOS QUE LES TOCO HACER LA CAMARA DE VIDEO DEBERAN TRAERLA EL DIA 8 DE MAYO
A los chicos que les toco poema, aqui les dejo los poemas que les corresponden. 




End
This school year,
has come to an end.
Say goodbye to each,
teacher and friend. 


You've clearly done,
a lot of work.
Summer vacation,
is your reward or perk. 


Just remember,
to continue to read.
That will help,
your brain cells feed. 


During the summer,
you'll get to relax.
Play outside,
and eat healthy snacks. 


Remember to show,
your parents your grades.
Just be honest,
don't hide behind shades. 


Your school year,
has reached its end.
Enjoy your summer,
I recommend.



School
School is something,
we must all embrace.
Knowledge we need,
to seek out and chase. 


Subjects and teaching styles,
are plentiful and vary.
Just like the backpacks,
we all need to carry. 


Sports, clubs, and activities,
at every single turn.
So much to do,
study and learn. 


To get the most from school,
we should consistently attend.
Around each corner,
there's always a friend. 


Our favorite teachers,
are friendly and kind.
Their passion and job,
to expand every mind. 


School is something,
we must all embrace.
Just remember to learn,
at your own pace. 


A LOS CHICOS QUE LES TOCO PROYECTO, EN LAS PAGINAS 126, 127 Y 128 DEL STUDENT BOOK PODRAN SEGUIR LAS INSTRUCCIONES PARA SU REALIZACION.

A LOS CHICOS QUE LES TOCO CANCION, AQUI LES ENVIO LOS VIDEOS Y LOS LYRICS PARA QUE PRACTIQUEN LA PRONUNCIACION Y EL RITMO.

 


We dont always like the same things take ice cream
We like different flavors
And we dont always see things the same once you
called me a name and I returned the favor
 
But you are my Best friend forever we wont ever
let that end no never
You are here for me and I am here for you
Thats what best friends do 

We dont always see eye to eye dont ask me why
But we dont mind it
And we dont always get along but our friendships
strong
We can always find it
 
We dont always fit in with the crowd but we still
stand proud and we stand together
And we dont care what other people say we go our own
true way that works a whole lot better
 
You are my best friend forever we wont ever let that
end no never
You are here for me and I am here for you thats what
best friends do
Thats what best friends do
Thats what best friends do

 

 
You don’t got a friend     Better than me
How can I begin        To get you to see
Just how much      You mean to me
I’ll say it again    You don’t got a friend     better than me

  If you’re feeling alone       If you’re feeling down
Just pick up your phone       And I’ll come round
As fast as I can    That’s my guarantee
I’ll say it again  you don’t got a friend    Better than me

I’ve seen you when you’re winning and I’ve seen you when you lose
When you can’t stop grinning and when you’ve got the blues
No point in pretending there will only be good news
But I’m all in     through thick and then
It wasn’t hard to choose
If you’re feeling sad    And you just need to cry
If you’re feeling mad   And need to shout at the sky
If you just need some space     A little time to be
I’ll say it again  you don’t got a friend better than me.


ESPERO Y ESTUDIEN CHICOS. RECUERDEN QUE ESTAN EN JUEGO SUS PUNTOS DE LA PRODUCCION ORAL.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario